I'm an addict

Reaction score
Halloooo everyone!
I have set up my first ever marine aquarium recently (September 2016) and I can't get enough! I find myself pulling up a chair and staring at the corals and fish for probably 15 minutes 3 times a day.

I got a little 8g tank from a friend of mine and set it up for saltwater. I recently upgraded to a tl55. (?). but it's still at the lfs since beginning Nov, as I'm still thinking of how to tell my wife about the little purchase:005:.

I have a male (trained) Mandarin and a cleaner shrimp, together with 5 turbos, 1 nassarius, 3.3kg live rock, torch coral, Gbta, ricordea, 3 mushrooms (1 blue and 2 green) large star polyps and a leather coral...I think it's about stocked as it's going to get.

Thank you for a wonderful forum where we can share knowledge and the love of marine animals!

The Dr

(I'll post a pic asap)

Last edited:
Hi DrOng, and thanks for sharing. You are welcome to join our MAA meetings every Tuesday and Thursday , followed by a frag swap meet and cookies.

IMG_7968.JPG

Halloooo everyone!
I have set up my first ever marine aquarium recently (September 2016) and I can't get enough! I find myself pulling up a chair and staring at the corals and fish for probably 15 minutes 3 times a day.

I got a little 8g tank from a friend of mine and set it up for saltwater. I recently upgraded to a tl55. (?). but it's still at the lfs since beginning Nov, as I'm still thinking of how to tell my wife about the little purchase:005:.

I have a male (trained) Mandarin and a cleaner shrimp, together with 5 turbos, 1 nassarius, 3.3kg live rock, torch coral, Gbta, ricordea, 3 mushrooms (1 blue and 2 green) large star polyps and a leather coral...I think it's about stocked as it's going to get.

Thank you for a wonderful forum where we can share knowledge and the love of marine animals!

The Dr

(I'll post a pic asap)
3 times a day? I am fortunate enough to work from home and enjoy it plenty more than 3 times a day.:thumbup1:

Back
Top Bottom