ILLUMILUX LED Question

so where is ladybrand? Freestate?

thanks, if i knew where ladybrand is

but i think a illumina SR300 over my reef with 2 illumilux 600 off center will be perfect

OK, let me chime in here. For the tank you are planning, the one single best approach would be the Illumina SR200 900mm length. It will be the most expensive, but you really have the bells and whistles that count. If you don't want to spring for the Illumina, I think you will get better coverage with 3 Illumilux, rather than a 300mm Illumina and supplemental Illumilux, plus this combination would be more difficult to synchronise, as the Illumina and Illumilux do not communicate directly with each other. I know you want the Illumina, so just do it. You're tank is worth it. :thumbup:

I can only sing praises for the Illumina. I would never use anything else (until Vertex outdoes itself, which it will at some point and then upgrade the modules). It is simply one of the best pieces of equipment one can buy and this is constantly being confirmed by our very happy customers (if you only saw what we had to get out this week! My back still hurts and we may need to force some bed-rest on Nicolas. We're inteviewing more warehouse personel).

I know Nathan can sort you out.

Jamie

Thanks for the reply, while i understand the logic , budget before emotion :)
My idea of a central reef with the sr300 over it making it the focal point is what i am aiming for, the illumilux 600 would light up the rest of tank enough, i have them on already... while i agree my research has shown the illumina's to be number 1 i still dont trust it until i try them, and if they satisfy me i will move them to my cube and get me the bigger unit

Dallas

You have seen the tank at the shop, ttank has only run on LED and we have good growth and colour on SPS.

I think its time for you to come see my personal tank running on the Illumina 1200 unit.

Give me a call and we can setup a meeting.

Back
Top Bottom