Identity Control

Shaun

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Mods have you guys done any changes today. I have noticed that I could not post anything or use the Dic. Bitdefender would not alow me, complained about the Identity Control, and it has never done this in the pasted. Might be a new upgrade for BD but ?

Do you guy know what address to put in the exceptions list so that I can still have it enabled?

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
No upgrades have been done, we have been having a few issues with our database, currently still are, also I believe the saix transparent proxy run by telkom has been having a few issues over the last week or so, so I've heard. Not too sure what that's all about but anyway.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
No upgrades have been done, we have been having a few issues with our database, currently still are, also I believe the saix transparent proxy run by telkom has been having a few issues over the last week or so, so I've heard. Not too sure what that's all about but anyway.

Do you know... i thought that was the problem...been thinking that for a few days now:p

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
What ever it was it is fine again. I thought you may have let the newbie's loose again:euro:
whe the noobs are loose everything works:whistling: