ideas for fish?

Reaction score
HI all

The initial list that i had for the tank was tooo Huge LOL(figured out after doing some research and realised that marine is no where close to FW). And I now need some new ideas for fish for my tank.

I currently have:
3 occelaris Clowns - Bought 3 because i was afraid that 1 would die in shipping all 3 made it. Will sell 1 off later as as i want to have a different fish for that bioload

1 - Hybrid tomato clown(has 2 stripes instead of 1, smaller then all of the 3 above) that was given to me by a friend as it was being bullied by a 6 line in his tank. Might give it away to save the bioload for another fish later on.

2 - cleaner shrimp

5 - turbo snails

I Have decided that I must have 1 tang which will be either a Kole or Scopas as these are the smallest of the tangs - am i correct?

I must also have 1 Dwarf angel fish, Will get either a Rusty or a Coral Beauty.(i know about the possibility of them nipping)

What other fish can i get that are colorful, full of character, swim all over the place(wife wants to see movement) and wont put a major strain on the bioload and not out grow the tank and be easy to feed? I am running a Sump with skimmer, dsb and Macro algae.
Tank will have LPS and Softies and i intend adding all additional livestock slowly and wont buy all and dump them in.

Tank is 1800*450*450
Thanks

moz

Reaction score
Purple Firefish

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
1.8m system can hold a fair amount of fish if added slowly.

Reaction score
Regal tang, regal angel. Perhaps powder blue in a few years. Chromis, firefish. Longnose butterfly

Reaction score
If you do intend on adding a scopa, remember they are aggresive towards other tangs.

Reaction score