Id this crab

Reaction score
762489b52bb376dc.jpg
what crab is this found it in my tank
? have a fish and inverte system, is it safe to put it back?

yes its the same, was lucky to catch it, what harm can it do in the tank? sorry for all the questions but im a student in this awsome hobby

yes its the same, was lucky to catch it, what harm can it do in the tank? sorry for all the questions but im a student in this awsome hobby

Most crabs are opportunist when they are big enough, even those that are considered algae eaters, best to remove it when small if you can.

I would point out that the crab in your tank went to bed one night and woke up, scratched , then wandered out and thought "where the hell am i? i'm bloody sure i went to bed in the pacific???" so when you remove it, spare it a thought.;)

shame the poor thing, its very shy. wont kill it , wont it die in the sump. found a creature on one of the life rock small white tenticles very thin bout 4 tenticle, every now and then it squirts out a blob of slime, do you know what it can be?

Hi Burt

I caught the same crab in my tank. The one i caught killed my Yellow watchman Goby and my Star fish. Its best to remove them.

ok thanx , can anybody id the thing on the life rock, if you zoom in you will see small tenticles?

Back
Top Bottom