I have just given up smoking

That great kalkwasser, keep it up :thumbup: you won't be sorry. I heard a craving lasts 3 min. So if you crave, look at your watch and tell yourself "just 3 min" and so and so on...

Good luck man, end of the month I'll be 5 months smoke free :yeahdude:

That great kalkwasser, keep it up :thumbup: you won't be sorry. I heard a craving lasts 3 min. So if you crave, look at your watch and tell yourself "just 3 min" and so and so on...

Good luck man, end of the month I'll be 5 months smoke free :yeahdude:

Thats great man. Rock on:yeahdude:

my girlfriend has also given up omg mek if you any thing like she is I would not like to be around you when you fast( no offence to you man) her moods are up for a min then they shoot straight down to the pits of hell for like a hour or two. I just leave the room and go and play with my corals tank but I think am I going to get in touble if I go to my tank. I just sneek out try stay under the radar. its her 3rd day today. she asked me to go and get her a pack last night I said no she must get her own smokes not a word was said after that. well guys if you dont hear from me on monday you know what happened to me ok.

No offence taken ;) lol Im skrik to gi give up smoking,might go in for murder:p

It's not that bad Mek, believe me, I've been through it! It all starts with: "I want to try and quit smoking". OK, take my advice. Don't "try" to stop - JUST STOP!!!!!!

Ask yourself - are you the boss or are the siggies your boss??????? :nono:

lol Tobes.
The only way i will give up smoking is if i go back to kickboxing. FITNESS!

So throw away the smokes and go kick something... or someone :whistling: :whistling:

No check now.....

Hey dude. You must check the anti smoking ad campaigns they run here. They got a dude that had oral cancer. He got no tongue or vocal cords. He "talks" on the one ad. He cannot eat normally. Cannot talk properly and is only expected to live for another 6 months or so.

So come live here for a while, it may help....:lol:

What ever it takes to get my buddies to stop.

Wonder if Kalkwasser and his girl killed each other yet... :whistling:

he's so silent...

we alive and I am well....... as for miss wasser she stated it up again on sat she lasted 4 and a half days. and almost killed me 1, 2, 3...... 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5, 6, 7,8,9.
well I lost count on day one. So mek when you going to give up?????

we alive and I am well....... as for miss wasser she stated it up again on sat she lasted 4 and a half days. and almost killed me 1, 2, 3...... 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5, 6, 7,8,9.
well I lost count on day one. So mek when you going to give up?????
NO!!! boet you must be firm with her dit you tried my advise. But good for you to stop :yeahdude: i always say if you really want to stop you will!

NO!!! boet you must be firm with her dit you tried my advise. But good for you to stop :yeahdude: i always say if you really want to stop you will!

boet you dont live with her I tried every thing I guess she did not want to give up. I cant make her do what she dont want to do.

Back
Top Bottom