I have fleas!!

Reaction score
yes pods - i also have them in main display - only come out when it is dark though

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
i Think the top one is an isopod - a munnid isopod (not the parasitic kind, the good kind, the other is a copepod or mysid shrimp (i can never remember the difference, but both are good)

Reaction score
Wee-Man - same pic - different angle ;-) Hope you enjoy watching your little critters Warr - I know I do!
Jacques, this is a weird hobby, I end up at 02h00 in the morning looking at a tank of water with a couple of rocks and some algae and find this awesome :thumbup:

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Jacques, this is a weird hobby, I end up at 02h00 in the morning looking at a tank of water with a couple of rocks and some algae and find this awesome :thumbup:
Yip I know the feeling

Jip Warr - it is a weird hobby! Makes one do a lot of funny hilarious things ;-)
Keep it up!
Hey Jacques its not funny things, its perfectly normal reefkeeping behavior

Reaction score
Hey guys, i got no reef, but stay up past 2am just watchn the lR and wierd creaturez, a pair of tentacles tat extent 4rm rock, a 5mm worm tat stays in a cocoon, tiny wite feather dusterz alm0st on al LR. White fleas, a shrimp like wid tiny spikez. Cant 4gt watchn aptasia.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Afsal General Discussions and Advice 11