I feel cheated

Reaction score
WHats happening with us mere mortals having the privilege to play in the arcade?

Come on matty, else i'll have to get all legal on 'yer ass...

Jus kidding, but whats the story?

Maybe matty figured I dominated in the arcade so hard that it's pointless letting anyone else in...

Rory, the dominatrix of the arcade.....

But seriously, whats the story?

EJ we are busy working out the details of things like the arcade etc at the moment.
The implications of opening the arcade to everyone affects the site speed which is a concern.
We also want to implement a " Premium Membership " on MASA which for a nominal annual fee will give members more features of the site such as:
Access to the arcade
Increased PM's
Increased Member Gallery Space
And a few other things that we are looking into.

Hang in there we are almost ready to roll out with it.

I think a 'Premium Membership' is a great idea - I'd definatly sign up.....

Brilliant idea, so can i play games yet?

I think the premium membership is a stunning idea. I'll pay on 1 condition, we get supermoo back.

More serious note, I think its refreshing to belong to a forum, run by individuals with progressive ideas, for the enjoyment and growth of our hobby.

Cool, thanks DR. As Copper put it, nice to see progressive thinking for the good of the members on a forum for a change.

Cool, thanks DR. As Copper put it, nice to see progressive thinking for the good of the members on a forum for a change.

Yeah EJ thats the bread and butter of every successful forum, for the members by the members and the right of the members to go do something else if they not happy with the state of affairs..ohh wait thats democracy..ohh well same thing.

This is Africa, no democracy here....

The premium membership thing is a good idea, will help a long way towards phos remover and hth for the algae farm.

But its nice to know that we can post our questions and suggestions for the forum, and they get acknowledged. Thanks guys.

Smithers, i cannot help it that we are the bread and butter of every forum.

Back
Top Bottom