***i am upgrading!***

Well everything of the best with the Re-mantling of it..and remember it is worth it to wait..no rush..no fuss..your excitement must be bubbling over..;)

Well everything of the best with the Re-mantling of it..and remember it is worth it to wait..no rush..no fuss..your excitement must be bubbling over..;)

Thanks I can't wait!!!!!

Going to CT for a week so that should keep me busy.....

AWESOME i want one too

I've always wanted a big tank...

Last edited:
I'm thinking about making my own rock like i've seen on the forum.

My tank is too big for me to stock it with real LR, its going to cost me a small fortune.

So you guys are welcome to tell me what you think of the idea?

Pros and cons....

I'm thinking about making my own rock like i've seen on the forum.

My tank is too big for me to stock it with real LR, its going to cost me a small fortune.

So you guys are welcome to tell me what you think of the idea?

Pros and cons....

Get Lanzo to organize you bio rock rather. Then what you do it buy really good pieces of live rock. The bio rock seeds well.

Get Lanzo to organize you bio rock rather. Then what you do it buy really good pieces of live rock. The bio rock seeds well.

Im going to give it a try and make some rock and just keep an eye on my tank... I still have all the live rock from my old tank to seed it.

:)

:p Whats taking soooo long pic's :biggrin:

we're in CT for a week for holiday... when we are back and things are moving i will update you guys!

Wow, that is a massive tank....im watchn and gonna follow in interest
R u the only female reefer on MASA besides Sara? Just asking....

Last edited:
Not that im sexist, but i never thought that the ladies are as into all this DIY and techno stuff :)
Its just great!!! we should get more females onboard :)
Im really curious how many MASA members are female? anyway, thats another poll i suppose.

Amore! good luck with your tank, here is a link to read and drool about hand made live rock :)...ofcourse after the holiday

DIY 9

2006 Reef 5
2006 Reef 6

Enjoy

Last edited:
Wow, that is a massive tank....im watchn and gonna follow in interest
R u the only female reefer on MASA besides Sara? Just asking....

Yep... Butcherman for one, :tt2: Then there's @Amore with her 2.7m awesome tank, etc, etc...
:tt2::thumbup:

Not that im sexist, but i never thought that the ladies are as into all this DIY and techno stuff :)
Its just great!!! we should get more females onboard :)
Im really curious how many MASA members are female? anyway, thats another poll i suppose.

Amore! good luck with your tank, here is a link to read and drool about hand made live rock :)...ofcourse after the holiday

DIY 9

2006 Reef 5
2006 Reef 6

Enjoy

Im def going to do this, maybe later when I've recovered, I will replace the handmade LR with real LR...

Yes well I don't know what it is with women hey...

Thanks for those links I will have a look!!!

28144dde13ff76e14.jpg

Will start with the LR soon and post some photos..

Back
Top Bottom