Hydor Koralia Wavemaker

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
14943dcc8134cf.jpg

New Wavemaker 2 control system: connect 1 to 4 Koralia 12V low voltage pumps and create great circulation and effects in your marine aquarium. Many setting possibilities: alternate or synchronous flow; automatic* or manual night mode; feeding mode. Quiet, efficient, precise, safe.

Cooling Fan
Super Quiet Fan to regulate speed as necessary

Food Mode
This function slows the pumps for feeding time to the minimum power setting for 5 minutes to allow you to properly feed your fish.

Nite Mode
Pumps can be slowed to simulate the ocean's current at night. Can be set to automatic or manual.

Front Control Settings
Easy access to your controls on an easy to use interface.

Hydor Koralia Wavemaker/Controller 4 Way

14943dce20221b.jpg

The photocell sensor plugs into either the Hydor 2-way or 4-way wavemaker and allows for automatic control of the wavemaker program in connection with the aquarium lighting system. Within two minutes of the lights going out, the wavemaker will enter the sleep mode and the pumps will run at their minimum settings. Once the lights come back on, the wavemaker will return to it´s programmed settings. Can be used in or out of the water.

Hydor Koralia Photocell Sensor

14943dd8c90db1.jpg

New and innovative line of low voltage circulation pumps designed and developed in Italy. Koralia 12V pumps connected to the WaveMaker control system guarantee safe and easy wave and tidal effects ideal for the wellbeing of marine and reef aquariums.

New and complete range of controllable Koralias from the Nano To 4.

All models are super safe with water proof connections.

Rotate the pump to your desired position or direction.

Hydor Koralia 2 Controllable Powerhead Low Voltage

New concentrator nozzle to control power of the flow output.

Unique Patented Magnetic and Suction cup support.

Hydor Koralia 3 Controllable Powerhead Low Voltage

Cost Much more then Seios. I would love to have 2 as they take up much less space then Seios and do look great saw it at VIP northgate about R700 for a Small one.

i have one of these pumps in my mantis tank, and it works very nice, but my model is a bit to weak, i know the larger models has a strong current

it's cost is bit high, but value for money, they come out with a suction magnetic cup, and the koralia 2(small pump) stick like glue on a 12mm glass.

eish thats steep but then again its far better looking and takes far less space then the Seio's. I have heard that the knock offs are now coming with ceramic shafts

Back
Top Bottom