Huskies - Free to good home

Discussion in 'Junk Yard' started by chikaboo, 14 Nov 2010.

1. chikaboo

chikaboo

Hey all - dont know if anyone likes these beauties .... They belong to my sis and are free to a good home ..... They will be 2 years old next month and are brother and sister .... They are up to date with all their innoculations with paperwork and the female has been spayed already .... Their elder brother and parents are giving them a hard time and before they get seriously injured my sis has decided to let them go free to a good home ....
    The male has a slight wound (a tooth mark) below his eye but has already been to the vet and said its minor and will heal very quickly .... other than that they in very good health ..... Just before the dominance streaks start to show their ugly sides it might be better if they where separated from their parents .... Preferably if they could be taken as a pair as they have grown up together and are pack dogs by nature so I think they would be better if they stayed together - Jade (the female) has both blue eyes and Ceaser has one brown, one blue eye ....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: 14 Nov 2010
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. durleo

durleo

Man - i love huskies - wish i could take them but they are escape artists and have a mind of their own. Where does she stay by the way chiks?

4. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

She's here in Newcastle but these buggers are used to travelling so I'm sure some form of arrangement can made wherever as next weekend I'm in Durbs for a wedding and Monday in Jhb/Pretoria area and back to Durbs the following weekend ....

5. Slummies

Slummies

if i didnt live on an unsecure farm with roaming Blessbuck and Impala i would have already made arrangements to get them here. very beautiful

6. burt

burt

i have two of my own, 1 is almost 2 years old and the other one is 12 weeks old, take them almost every day to the beach, i have trained them to walk with me with out there leaches

Last edited: 14 Nov 2010
  7. Louis Scheepers

Louis Scheepers

I would love to give them a good home. We are moving into a new house in January, so if they are still available then, we (me and my wife) will take them!

8. burt

burt

there i dont agree, mine never tries to escape, when mine goes out by the front door goes around neighbourhood sniffing around but always comes back, and when i take them to the beach for a walk i take the leaches off, they go for walks 5 times a week,

9. burt

burt

[​IMG]this is my male, almost 2 years old, name is diesel

10. Keanan

Keanan 2time

Nice dogs. Always wanted 1 or 2 but afraid they will get stolen.

11. Pistolshrimp

Pistolshrimp

wow if my yard was big enoughand i didnt have my 2 ankle biters i would love these guys

12. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

Where are they, Newcastle?

13. Tobes

Tobes Retired Moderator

Yip, post #3 :p

14. viper357

Whoops, thank you. :p

When are you going to be in Durbs, 27/28 November?

15. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

I'm trying my very best to be down on those dates .... BTW ... if you can arrange she's leaving for the UK just before Christmas ... She can sneak them on board and bring them over to your end of the world..... I'm in Durbs this weekend and then got one hectic trip next Monday ... Planned route is Brakpan, Springs, Centurion, Pretoria , Sandton, Fourways then to Potchefstroom and back to Newcastle ... All in 1 day ... If my old bones can make I'll be in Durbs on the next weekend for the get together .....
    Posted via Mobile Device

16. viper357

lol, ok cool, I'll let you know either today or tomorrow.

17. Andreas

Andreas

Did you forget Honeydew:whistling:If you won't be able to make it let me know so that I can make other arrangements. Think the unit will expire by the time I get it and I'm not sure how long the oke can wait for me:razz:Otherwise I will have to take a drive to JHB and pick it up myself which I'm not very keen on doing:(

Are you planning on shipping the dogs over?Is crime that bad:p

Last edited: 16 Nov 2010
  18. viper357

Crime is out of control here, we had a stabbing about 7 weeks ago and it's still headline news. Oh I forgot, there were a few dustbins kicked over the other night as well, gosh, what is this world coming to. :tt2:

19. Andreas

Andreas

Oh, I thought I was due to that oke chucking a fire extinguisher off that balcony that you decided to get the guard dogs:p

20. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Ha ha bud ... didn't forget Honeydew ... was trying to see if I can't get to it THIS week ... ;) If that fails then Monday for sure when I'm down with my personal vehicle then will gladly pick up for you .....:thumbup: Also was thinking to SMS or PM me his cell number in case I cant get hold of you in between and get a chance somewhere to get in that area:slayer:

21. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Sorry ... These babies are gone ... But mods please dont close thread as there might be one more up for grabs ..... We trying to convince my sis to just keep the parents ..... Will get some kind of confirmation by Monday/Tuesday ..... Those that PM'd me dont lose hope yet ... Let me see if I can get her to give the other one away and get some pics ....

Recent Posts