Howzit

Reaction score
Howzit All,

Name's Dono::wave2:
Just wanted to say Hi! , I've been watching this forum keenly over the past two weeks and DAMN!! this forum is awesome. I've learnt soooo much, think my heads gonna pop. My tank is only 4days old so its still cycling... gonna need all the help I can get.. Hopefully with the opinions here, I'm certain all will be OK!

Hi Dono! Welcome to MASA! Hope you enjoy our company... Yeah - there's a LOT of info & knowledge & experience here! Please let us know more about your tank and the equipment you have? ie. Do you have a sump? What lighting do you have? What skimmer? What power-heads for water flow?

Hi Dono
Youve come to the best.
56047cc21d1cbc45.jpg

Howzit All,

Name's Dono::wave2:
Just wanted to say Hi! , I've been watching this forum keenly over the past two weeks and DAMN!! this forum is awesome. I've learnt soooo much, think my heads gonna pop. My tank is only 4days old so its still cycling... gonna need all the help I can get.. Hopefully with the opinions here, I'm certain all will be OK!

You sweet talking devil you:lol:

Welcome to MASA Dono, enjoy the ride and fire away, no question unanswered and the only stupid question is the one you don't ask;)

Welcome Dono, you are at the right place to learn.

:thumbup: Wicked Cool! , that's a warm reception. Ok a bit of my setup (which is sorta a joke compared to the stuff you guys talk about). I have purchased a Juwel Rio 240 - a decision my finance minister made as she liked the whole cabinet look thing. I presently have 10Kg of LR and thats about it for now. I also have a huge koi pond that I tend so I know that the key to anything is patience :whistling: .haha yah right!! I'm actually looking for a protein skimmer and a Seio M1100 powerhead as well as more LR (not sure what the proper amount would be for a tank my size)..

Hi Dono - many thanks for this.... I too have a Juwel (the Rio 300) as my 2nd tank. Does your tank have a sump? Or in-tank filtration? I currently have a WeiPro SA2013 running in-tank - I removed ALL my filtration media from the in-tank filter box... And I have an in-tank DSB for filtration.

Hi Dono welcome yeaha those little tanks are well built and some nice lighting too

Howzit Dono, and welcome :D

cool, thanks for the hello's and comments guys. much appreciated. Jacquesb :> I dont have a sump as yet (was going with LR as filter).. am working towards a sump anyways cos I need a protein skimmer so my options are limited if I dont go the sump route. Would you advise taking all the stuff out that canister type filter in the corner?? . or should I replace the medium with something else?? http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/member.php?u=145

Add my welcome to the above, gr8 to have you along.

Back
Top Bottom