how to move mini carpet

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Fredo, 17 Dec 2011.

1. Fredo

Fredo

Hi all, I want to move my mini carpet from the rock its currently on, how do i get it to "walk" or is there a way i can persuade it to let go, so i can move him, someone suggested tapping the LR with a screwdriver, all around mini, so then hell let go? Any ideas? :blush:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. FransSny

FransSny

Just point a powerhead directly at it

4. Fredo

Fredo Thread Starter

Ill try that, its just that then hell probly move to the back of the same rock, again were i dont want him

5. ziyaadb

ziyaadb

sorry mate they have minds of their own and do what they want to do not what you want them to do, just like little kids

gMAN likes this.
  6. ShaunSwindon

ShaunSwindon

I got mine to move by just annoying him everyday. Push and prod him to move from the spot he is in. Otherwise there is no other way if he is attached onto LR :(

Just leave him if he does not move after a week. I have two. One I managed to get off the side of the glass and he eventually settled in an awesome spot and the other is hiding under some LR somewhere in my tank where I cannot even see the little so and so :whistling:

7. Annoying

Annoying

To manualy remove a annemone the best is to irritate the foot with your finger(like tickeling it). This will cause that part to lift up and the more you irritate the more it lifts up. This will make it possible to put your finger under the foot and slowly start to pry it of the rock(with the same tickle manner). Be very carefull to not injure the foot, do it very slowly.

Recent Posts