How to get rid of these vine like nuisance overtaking the corals and live rock.

Discussion in 'Local Reefing Clubs' started by Chamaca35, 28 Jul 2011.

1. Chamaca35

Chamaca35

Our reef tank is 13 months old now we had our little problems now and then but we got thru. Now i have this vine like nuisance weed growing on all the live rock. It is crawling over most of our corals the zoas were closedup for more than 1wk i took out the rock and manually removed it but it has been taking over almost 50% of my live rock what can i do to get rid of it? As soon as lrarn how to post a picture i will upload it. what is it? I read that sea hares are not good for reef tanks is this true anybody has had a sea hare before?

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Seabass

Seabass

Bought 3, bought one for me and 2 for a friend, all are dead. Let's see a pic.

4. hermie

hermie

I collected a small seahare from our local rockpool and he just plowed through our algae and has really helped to clear our rocks. Have had him for over a month now and still doing well.

Recent Posts