How to find specific pics

Singularity

Hmmm amper!
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help, how can u easily find a specific pic in the forum ? i am looking for a pic taken by sean of a peroni bar, or a link perhaps ?

Sean as in Koekemoer?

I would suggest clicking on his name, then view public profile, then find all threads started by Sean K, then search through that, failing that pm him and ask him if he remembers it.

is there anway of tracking pics on here? I have so many and am too lazy to put them in albums, but its always nice to follow a thread with photos in them?

is there anway of tracking pics on here? I have so many and am too lazy to put them in albums, but its always nice to follow a thread with photos in them?

Not that i know of, just stop being lazy and put them in albums, of remember what thread they are in:lol:

i'm blond, male, over 30 and dont have a PA...remebering what thread they are in is NOT going to happen....hang on now i recall, its was in something called ' keeping my love of marines alive' ! heheh :)

i'm blond, male, over 30 and dont have a PA...remebering what thread they are in is NOT going to happen....hang on now i recall, its was in something called ' keeping my love of marines alive' ! heheh :)

We have that safe and sound back stage;)

LOL and u wonder why i feel nervous! :) actually most had a good chuckle at that photo, and some (ahem Rory) read all sorts of things into it! :)

well you didn't think it was going to stay up did you?;)

no not at all....i even phoned the fella to warm him....seeing as most mods are sleeping early sat morning when i posted.

i think i just need to plan the next photo shoot:)

no not at all....i even phoned the fella to warm him....seeing as most mods are sleeping early sat morning when i posted.

i think i just need to plan the next photo shoot:)

Seems good to me, will she be flying in with you?:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom