How stupid you feeling?

eeish,i kept one of those guys before,scary buggers

lol.while diving at north pier sometime back looking at multispinus angel i was trying to catch and my hand went on the stonefish accidentally,luckily i was wearing gloves,but anyway caught the stonefish and placed it in a 3ft tank and use to feed it juvenille blacktails,but eventually gave it to a friend who had a predator tank

pretty crazy boy. i do some diving and heard a few horror stories of ppl touching those things. since then, i also wear gloves everytime i dive!

Ditto - BUT - Don't look at the subject when you take PICTURES! Sea Urchin spins go THROUGH glove - believe me!

When we started diving, my wife nearly touched a lion-fish - because it was beautiful and "just hanging there".....
I nearly got a fit underwater....

Ditto - BUT - Don't look at the subject when you take PICTURES! Sea Urchin spins go THROUGH glove - believe me!

When we started diving, my wife nearly touched a lion-fish - because it was beautiful and "just hanging there".....
I nearly got a fit underwater....
damn Urchin pine went right through my flipper and broke inside my toe.it remained there for a few weeks.EINA

Ja - things like that happen if people don't know what they dealing with. It was just when we did our 1st open water dives at Ponto Malongane :)

only after she saw what a octopus looked like after attacking a lion fish in a LFS did she realise the how dangerous they are. it's still her fav fish. probably have to get her one, one day

Back
Top Bottom