How old is your powerhead

I have about 5 tunzes (either 6060 or 6080's) now about 4years old - all fine.

Maxijets and Tunze's go forever.

Hiya Andreas - I have 2 ReSun WaveMakers - the 1st is around 1.5 years old, the other about 10 months. I have bought 2 2nd hand SEIO M1100's - the one that's still running (I need to replace the other SEIO's impeller), have been in the previous guy's tank for about 1 year prior as well....
I have one LifeTech return pump (from the sump) that's 2.5 years old and still running, and my Dophin 2000 return pump is 3 years old and still running.

I have Tunze's that have been running for 4 years plus, flat out. I've only ever cleaned them once in 4 years. I can't even get the covers off now if I tried because they are encrusted with corraline.

Hi Jacques so the resun Wavemakers are still going strong?have you replaced the impellor on the LifeTech yet?

Hi Andreas - No, I have not replaced the impeller on the LifeTech yet. The ReSuns are going VERY strong. No problems AT ALL with them. I am extremely impressed!

I dunno what happened to the 2nd SEIO's impeller that I bought 2nd hand, but it is cracked. So, I can only presume it fell.... previous to me...

I have about 5 tunzes (either 6060 or 6080's) now about 4years old - all fine.

Yup, two of my old Tunzes must be somewhere between 8 and 10 years old, and still going perfectly (as long as I clean them regularly...). The other two needs new impellers (bearings packed up and I will just replace the whole impeller to be safe...) but the pumps are still perfect... need to speak to George about them soon :whistling:

I also have a Laguna hobby pump (power head) which is still going strong after about 6 years (but is not currently being used)

Hennie

Back
Top Bottom