leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
neat little operation

Reaction score
Looks awesome, nice to see a decent setup

Is this the LFS in Somerset ?

Reaction score
Looks lke it has loads of potential. Nice setup and loads of tanks. Would look good with some stock. I take it that it is still settling in?

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Yes Neil - they are still settling in (they have been trading for about 3 of 4 months, as far as I know).

BUT, a fellow reefer explained to me that they are low on stock, because the stock flies out as soon as as it comes in (basically) - taken into account that they too seem to "keep" fish at least for a week before letting it go to a client.

Their setup just blew me out of my mind. They had some of the BEST skimmers (all AquaMedic equipment) and HUGE calcium reactors on the setup.....

REALLY decent lighting over the coral tanks.......

Cheers mate!
Jacques

RiaanP

Reaction score
Stupid question, where are they.
If you can not push their name because they are not a sponser, at least name the city / town

dallasg

Reaction score
well jacques is in CT so its near CT :)

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Stupid question, where are they.
If you can not push their name because they are not a sponser, at least name the city / town
Hi Riaan - they are in Somerset West - and hopefully they are a "soon-to-be sponsor".....

The best clinical LFS setup I have ever seen in my life.

Looks better than the 2 Oceans aquarium setup, as well as the research aquarium setup in Sea-Point. :thumbup:

Reaction score
Surely u can give the number as its not really sponsoring or promoting, its simply letting fellow reefers know whats out there?

Or at least PM me please.

Thanks Bro
Parker