Reaction score
Got these pics in an email. its pretty hectic how big stuff really is

1047492beec3bc8e7.jpg

1047492bef1e13589.jpg

1047492bef4b5bf92.jpg

1047492bef677300f.jpg

1047492bef8ceacdd.jpg

Incredible, difficult to comprehend the scale of things "out there"

yeah we should definitly be out there trying to populate the other worlds, this one is getting a bit cramped, we'll just send all the americans over then all will be peaceful:)
Hey I like them;)Can you imagine living in Antares?I will take you monthsto get to another continent(If it even has any?)

At least when you live there and say to your wife you are going to the shop to buy milk and bread, she know if you not coming back same day, that you did indeed go for bread and milk

well, months to get places isnt too bad. that irritating neighbour who just makes noise and has that irritating dog will be too far away for you to hear it all, imagine the tanks we would now have space for up there:) 500000L, bring it on:)

Thanks for posting this Scubaninja! That's pretty insane...

what there are other planets... ??? other than beneath the sea??? hectic thanks for sharing.. real eye opener...

antares is probably as big as our galaxy. I reckon if there is life on that planet then they are probably all giants. We would be like bacteria there.

antares is probably as big as our galaxy. I reckon if there is life on that planet then they are probably all giants. We would be like bacteria there.

are you calling me a germ?HUH HUH HUH :boxing_smiley:

Back
Top Bottom