How Big is BIG?

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Incredible, difficult to comprehend the scale of things "out there"

Reaction score
yeah we should definitly be out there trying to populate the other worlds, this one is getting a bit cramped, we'll just send all the americans over then all will be peaceful:)
Hey I like them;)Can you imagine living in Antares?I will take you monthsto get to another continent(If it even has any?)

Reaction score
At least when you live there and say to your wife you are going to the shop to buy milk and bread, she know if you not coming back same day, that you did indeed go for bread and milk

Reaction score
well, months to get places isnt too bad. that irritating neighbour who just makes noise and has that irritating dog will be too far away for you to hear it all, imagine the tanks we would now have space for up there:) 500000L, bring it on:)

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Scubaninja! That's pretty insane...

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
what there are other planets... ??? other than beneath the sea??? hectic thanks for sharing.. real eye opener...

Reaction score
antares is probably as big as our galaxy. I reckon if there is life on that planet then they are probably all giants. We would be like bacteria there.

Reaction score
antares is probably as big as our galaxy. I reckon if there is life on that planet then they are probably all giants. We would be like bacteria there.
are you calling me a germ?HUH HUH HUH :boxing_smiley: