Hot off the Press

Reaction score

BookofCoralPropagationvol2.jpg

Awesome news!!! Anthony Calfo’s long awaited Coral Propagation Book Vol 1 Edition 2 has just arrived back from the printers. Anthony tells me that, “The printer and bindery did an even better job than my already neurotic high expectations.”
We hope to launch the book in South Africa in February 2008. This will coincide with the release of the latest edition of The C Journal Magazine. This edition features Calfo’s trip to South Africa. It will also be showcasing some South African aquarists tanks.

TheCJournal.jpg

Please feel free to place pre orders here or contact Paula at ecoaquatics2@mweb.co.za
Unfortunately we will not know final costing until it lands in S.A. but we are sure to maintain our low pricing standards.

I would like to say yes order me one. But feb is still far off. And a lot can happen before then. But I will definitely be interested if my budget allows.

I'm interested in BOCP2, but as Hill says feb is a while off and there aren't any definite prices...

Is this the new Coral Propagation book loaded with pictures? If so please put my name down for one, thanks.

Yes Dean it is full of amazing eye candy. It's basically….

· A comprehensive guide to all aspects of reef aquarium keeping: husbandry, hardware, species, and more
· 8.5” X 11” format – case bound/sewn, 416 pages in full colour and fully illustrated
· On gloss photo paper, archive 80# stock… with nearly 1000 images and new text!

Below is an extract from the Reading Trees website.

Now in its sixth printing, the second edition of this pioneer publication is full-format (8.5" X 11") and fully illustrated (~1000 images) and available now in a blaze of color with dramatic images! The Book of Coral Propagation is the most comprehensive work on the care, display and cultivation of reef corals at every level of interest. Beginners receive thorough guidance, expert aquarists learn new tricks... and all folks are inspired to contribute with enjoyment to the conservation, keeping and culture of magnificent reef creatures in educational aquaria and commercial systems alike. Make your aquarium a learning center and be the first to get the new edition signed by the author while its hot off the press!

Great news!! We just received the books and magazines. Just in time for month end pay day ha ha:whistling:
The book is selling for R400.00 ex vat.
Considering that it would cost you about R 675.00 via Amazon.com (including shipping & vat) not to mention waiting about 4 weeks for it to arrive…..I think I’m giving you guys a sweet deal here.
Guys that posted above, please just confirm that you still want one. You will get first preference.

We also received the latest copy of C The Journal magazine by Anthony Calfo. An awesome edition.:thumbup:
The high gloss “coffee table” magazine is R 95.00 ex vat.
Please place orders for either below or pm or emails me directly.

I will take the latest C journal. Please email me the final price.

Back
Top Bottom