Holiday Reefsitting Service Offer

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Megalodon, 22 Nov 2009.

1. Megalodon

Megalodon

Hi guys,
    I posted this here as I wasn't sure what the appropriate part of the forum would be. I hope that this thread doesn't fall foul of the commercial posting rules... if it does Mods please close.

I was thinking of offering a reefsitting/ housesitting service over December/ early January as I've just finished my honours degree and am looking for something relatively slow-paced and interesting to do that also earns some cash over this time-period. I need a break after working and finishing a thesis!

I have about four years reefkeeping experience - so not a noob, but you never stop learning in this hobby! I will post some pics/ a movie of my tank so you guys can see that I will take good care of your tanks etc. Obviously I would also take care of your other pets (I draw the line @ pet crocodiles/ parktown prawns) though :lol:

So who is interested? I still have to decide on a rate to charge etc...will speak to my friends who do housesitting and see what's to ask... also if anyone has suggestions feel free to post!

I'm situated in JHB in the Edenvale area. please pm me if you are interested and I will send you my contact details etc.

Thanks guys :peroni::)

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. chikaboo

chikaboo

What a great Idea.....

4. Megalodon

Megalodon Thread Starter

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of my tank from a while back

5. Megalodon

Megalodon Thread Starter