high output LEDs

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by coralline, 29 Feb 2012.

1. coralline

coralline

Hi guys,

I am in the process of building an LED unit and I accidentally damaged some of the LEDs so I'm looking to see if anyone has some spareas that he/she would liek to sell. I sourced mine from China but it took flippin ages to get here (freight, customs etc), so I'd like to get the unit up and running before Christmas!

I am currently using Cree XML 10W cool white and Cree XPG 3W royal blue;
    ...so I'd like to get from someone Cree/Bridgelux etc. 5 x 10W cool white or 15-20 3W cool white and 6-10 x 3W royal blue.

Anyone got some spare, unwanted LEDs?!

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. erratiC

erratiC

Hi, I don't know about anywhere is JHB but if you're in a pinch and you only need a couple you could try a place called Arrow Altech - they're in DBN.

Bear in mind that 1x 3W Cree Cool White = +-R50 and the same in Royal Blue costed +-R17 last time i checked so it might get expensive.

Recent Posts