• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Hidden Gem in the Garden Route

rhox

Marine and Reef Connection
Sponsor
Reaction score
Are you on holiday in the picturesque town of George or the surrounding Eden (Southern Cape)?

Come pop in at Marine and Reef Connection to meet our crew of helpful staff and awesome creatures we keep. :)

Please send us a PM to be added to our whatsapp group for regular specials and updates on new stock.

MRC George.jpg

You guys must definitely come check them out. Not only do they continuously bring in some stunning products, fish & corals, but the service is top notch, always willing to go the extra mile.

Are you on holiday in the picturesque town of George or the surrounding Eden (Southern Cape)?

Come pop in at Marine and Reef Connection to meet our crew of helpful staff and awesome creatures we keep. :)

Please send us a PM to be added to our whatsapp group for regular specials and updates on new stock.
I truly can vouch for Marine Reef and Connection - Super top quality and prices on corals and fish will be hardly match, cant wait for my new corals/fish landing on Friday - Thanks again Guys :cheers2:

Pity you are so far.
Howzit Bud, i let them send via airfreight to Bloemies and its not expensive at all :swim:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys for the kind words.
Shipped a couple of boxes to East London yesterday and guys seem very happy again.

The guys at Marine and Reef Connection really go the extra mile. They’re quite happy to answer questions, even after hours. They were catching fish and packing corals at 4:30 on Sunday morning for our East London order. Quality of the livestock is tip top quality, with very reasonable prices. And I’m a picky customer☺️.
Thanks guys, will definitely support you in future.

Thank you guys for the kind words.
Shipped a couple of boxes to East London yesterday and guys seem very happy again.

Thanks again JC for the stock yesterday, super happy with everything!! My fav store in SA :m16:

Hopefully we can do more business this week if you know what comes in...not holding my breath and getting over excited just yet, but let's just say the tank cover is ready and waiting! :whistling:

The guys at Marine and Reef Connection really go the extra mile. They’re quite happy to answer questions, even after hours. They were catching fish and packing corals at 4:30 on Sunday morning for our East London order. Quality of the livestock is tip top quality, with very reasonable prices. And I’m a picky customer☺️.
Thanks guys, will definitely support you in future.
Thanks for the support buddy!!

Thanks again JC for the stock yesterday, super happy with everything!! My fav store in SA :m16:

Hopefully we can do more business this week if you know what comes in...not holding my breath and getting over excited just yet, but let's just say the tank cover is ready and waiting! :whistling:
hahaha, ill receive the packing list today, lets hope for the best and ya...if that thing jumps out, ill personally drive to EL and come and strangle you!!:lol:

hahaha, ill receive the packing list today, lets hope for the best and ya...if that thing jumps out, ill personally drive to EL and come and strangle you!!:lol:
Haha...I've had two jump out on me before, I've learnt my lesson and I'm prepared for this one! :D

Do you guys ever get in Flame Hawks like your profile pic? Been looking for one of those. ;)

Lol, ill get you one. Actually spoke to my supplier regarding the following list yesterday....

1. Black TangZebrasoma Rostratum;

2. Conspicuous angelfish - Chaetodon daedalma;

3. Mated/bonded pair crosshatch triggerfish - Xanthichthys mento;

4. Wrought Iron butterflyfish - Chaetodon daedalma;

5. Achilles tangAcanthurus achilles;

6. Griffis angelfish - Apolemichthys griffisi;

7. Goldflake angelfish - Apolemichthys xanthopunctatus;

8. Pacific Redstripe Hogfish - Bodianus sepiacaudus;

9. Flame hawkfish - Neocirrhites armatus;

10. Bandit angelfish - Apolemichthys arcuatus;

Never been to the store - but ordered some yellows that flew in this morning, arrived safely and in good condition! Friendly, helpful service in the days leading up to the flight, and couldn't have gone more smoothly. Highly recommend them for quality stock and service!

Never been to the store - but ordered some yellows that flew in this morning, arrived safely and in good condition! Friendly, helpful service in the days leading up to the flight, and couldn't have gone more smoothly. Highly recommend them for quality stock and service!

Thank you very much Mr Brett, really appreciate your kind words and support. Please post some nice pics of the school of yellows once settled, would love to see them. Brilliant!!

Thank you for everyone that has been visiting the shop from around the country the last week. It has been great to put names to faces. :m01:

Here are some of the great livestock we still have available in store. :drool5:

IMG_20181222_111747_46.jpg
IMG_20181222_112008_71.jpg
IMG_20181222_112213_55.jpg
IMG_20181222_111730_55.jpg
IMG_20181222_112053_01.jpg
IMG_20181222_112059_80.jpg
IMG_20181222_112152_72.jpg
IMG_20181222_111636_87.jpg
IMG_20181222_112059_80.jpg
IMG_20181222_111906_16.jpg

Back