Hibberdene In June

Eina...my friend look after yourself and don't take risks. ..we still need you to show us how to collect. .lol

Eina...my friend look after yourself and don't take risks. ..we still need you to show us how to collect. .lol

This was just a freak wave out of now where, one thing i can tell you it is very scary. To look up and a wave thats size knocks you, you in for serious troubly. I am very lucky and gratefull.:)

sorry i cant post pics guys:(. everything is a blur. only one i have that is very decent is one of the lions still in a bucket. and a few stolen pics of everybody... but i am not allowed to post those as i was told i will not see another day if i do:lol:

sorry i cant post pics guys:(. everything is a blur. only one i have that is very decent is one of the lions still in a bucket. and a few stolen pics of everybody... but i am not allowed to post those as i was told i will not see another day if i do:lol:

Hi, i can also post more pics, but don't want to on the pic will be a dead give away of my secret and hunting places. Not posting it on open forum. Sorry Guys.:tt2:

@Dorry morning my friend, how you feeling today ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Zandy feeling match better still sore, will get over it. Last night with all the pain killer, type one word fell asleep and wake up next word.:blush: i already start planning something again. You must come visit, please bring snorkeling gear atlease. Lol.

Ag shame @Dorry , i feel for you..mmmm so you have something up your sleeve again...lol..(why am i not amased) Yeah i will bring some snorkeling gear and an extra set just incase is loose mine @Pendragon...lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the weekend all KZN are waiting for. spring tide and neap tide. exsra low. if i have to swim with one leg or arm. LOL. you all see how fast i can recover. LOL. this weekend busy, busy.

Back
Top Bottom