Hi

A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA, Clyde! I am very glad that you found MASA, and decided to join us! Great to have you on board!

Please tell us more about yourself? Do you already have a tank/s? If so, what hardware, waht size tank, what lighting, what in tank water flow, what skimmer, etc?

If you indeed have a tank, please post some pictures for us to share this with you?

If you don't have a tank, please let us know what you would LIKE to achieve? Have a look at the threads in our "Members tanks and setups". Decide what you like, and then let us assist you in achieving that goal!

Also - please take note that this hobby takes a HUGE AMOUNT of patience.

Also - Please don't believe EVERYTHING your Local fish/pet store tells you - please come to us here, and ask our opinions, BEFORE you SPEND ANY MONEY.
We have no financial gain out of giving you any advice! WE just want to see that you become the BEST REEFER you can be!

Clyde welcome to this great site hope you enjoy it here...Tell us a bit about your system or your planned system...please remember we love PICs and lots of them:thumbup:

Hey Clyde, welcome to MASA - I see the KZN members are multiplying :)

Please share more about yourself, your tank if you have one or what your plans are - I'll wait for those answers before we take it further ;)

:wave2:

PS: You can also join our reefclub (free) and share and chat with other reefers on masa every last Thursday of the month. One of the commitee members will fill you in :whistling:

Welcome to MASA

Welcome to MASA!!

Back
Top Bottom