Hi!

Reaction score
Hi everyone

The bug bit me about 3 years ago after seeing a nano tank at work that some colleges set up. It was only a year later that that I decided to start my first marine tank. Having had no experience in fish tanks whatsoever, not to mention marine tanks, I got stuck in and bought the basics. Now 2 years down the line, a flooded living room(twice) and some colorful words:censored: later I'm still in it.

None of it would have been possible without the valuable advice of fellow MASA member Puppy. I'm sure you all know him. He has really helped me tremendously in setting up my tank and a big thanks goes to him. :thumbup:

Up until December last year i still had the standard 1.2m(240L) tank. Having 2 weeks of holiday and not knowing what to do with my time I decided to "upgrade" to a 1500x500x600 (450L) tank.(Actually Puppy's old tank) That was a fun couple of days...

But enough blabbering from me. I'll try and upload some pics soon.
l8r!
JD167

Welcome JD a very warm welcome to you.

Glad to hear you had someone to help you, good on you Puppy.

Well yes we would love to see pics :D:D

Once again welcome and we hope you enjoy it here

No way. I cant believe it.
At last !!The man himself and thanking me as well :thumbup: .
A few months ago i heard u wanted to give up.;)
Glad u kept going man .
Upload that pics.

Before i forget Welcome to MASA.

welcometomasa

Yip flooding is as bad as it gets. Thank goodness...So if you have survived; thats one under the belt that should not be repeated.
Welcome JD.

Welcome to MASA, gr8 to have you on board, judging by what Puppy's tank looks like you cant go wrong with him as your mentor.

Back
Top Bottom