Hi I,m New

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi as i,ve just joined,I have been keeping marines for 2 years now

hey carl. Welcome to MASA:) so really cool to have you here

how about some idea on what sort o tanks you have kept over the years?

HI and Welcome Carl! How about some system specs and pics, pics and some MORE pics!

Welcome to the Forum. With 02 years experience you have some good knowledge. Please share with us some stories or pics

Hi thanks for the warm welcome.
I don't have any pic's on hand I will download some on the week end,Ihave mainly had fish only systems i had a 4ft tank with a few fish and anemones.And a 6 1/2 ft that i had predator fish in.
I recently sold all my predator fish and dismanteled the 4 ft and put everytning in the 6ft as i'm gonna try my hand at a reef tank now.

Hi thanks for the warm welcome
I have mainly only had fish only tanks now i waana try a reef tank

I have a 6 1/2ft that i kept predator fis in and a 4ft with a few fish & some anemones but i got rid of my predator fish and dismanteled my 4ft and put the fish in the 6 1/2ft.
As i said i;m now gonna try a reef system which i have never done before.I will take some pics and post

Welcome to MASA Carl :wave2:

A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA Carl! I am VERY glad that you found us here! It seems that you have an awesome tank there! What predators do you have?!?!?!?

Please please please give us SOME pics..... this is the ONLY way we can share your experience with you!?!??

Welcome to MASA :)

Back
Top Bottom