hi guys

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Bigrob, 21 Sep 2012.

1. Bigrob

Bigrob

hi there

I am new to the marine aqurium setups i have a boyu tl 550, 1 percula clown, 2 yellow tail damsel, 1 bi -colour angel, a royal gramma, 1 fire shrimp and a boxer shrimp and 2 turbo snails

i also have some mushrooms and some other coral (i am not sure the name off hand)

thanks for a awesome forum :thumbup:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. carlosdeandrade

carlosdeandrade

:welcomewave:@bigrob. Have fun, read, reasearch and be patient. A word of advice, add some pics, some guys will insist. You know who you are......:biggrin::p

4. Bigrob

Bigrob Thread Starter

thanks by reading i have already leant that i need to get rid of the black sergant that i caught needs to be removed asap

i am also gunna swop the bi-colour angel out

please send me ur email addy then i can mail u some pics to please post for me as its not allowing me from work

Recent Posts