Hi guys

Reaction score
Hello to all of you. Some of you may remember me from posts on SARk, although I must admit its been a long time since I posted on any local forums - lack of time has been a real issue.

I hope I can make a small (or large - who knows) contribution to this forum in the future and I suspect I will meet some of you at IMACSA 2008

Cheers

James Friend

Hi James, welcome to MASA, do you have a tank currently or are you starting again?

Hi James, I look forward to meeting you at IMACSA. I really enjoyed your article on Mozambique in the latest C The Journal, great pics too. Did you take the one of that enormous Manta ray? Looked more like a Bowing 747!!!
I wanted to ask you how you are enjoying your Ogles Mesoscope, as I have just ordered one.
Cheers Andrew

Welcome to MASA!

Hi James, I look forward to meeting you at IMACSA. I really enjoyed your article on Mozambique in the latest C The Journal, great pics too. Did you take the one of that enormous Manta ray? Looked more like a Bowing 747!!!
I wanted to ask you how you are enjoying your Ogles Mesoscope, as I have just ordered one.
Cheers Andrew

Hi Andrew, thanks for the compliment on the article. Yes, all the pics were mine, except for a few on the beach. That was actually quite a small Manta - only about 2.5 meters from wingtip to wingtip :) . He was moving quite fast too, I managed 3 quick photos before he was gone!

The Mesoscope is great - prepare yourself for some physio or a visit to your chiropractor after you get it - because you're going to spend the first week crawling around in front of your tank trying to get your body into various uncomfortable positions so that you can get a better view of some or other critter. :thumbup:

Regarding tanks, I currently run a smallish system with softies. Need to do some tiling in the house before I can install a larger tank (hopefully in the next few months). I also have a 10 meter greenhouse that I am very slowly getting going - the first 800 liter prop system is busy maturing. Unfortunately time and money are always in short supply, so its going to be a slowly developing project.

Cheers

James

Welcome James and good luck with the tiling and the greenhouse project....(Mille, you keep on surprising us with your knowledge- good on you)

Welcome to MASA James, great to have you here. Don't forget to POST PICS ;)

Welcome James Hope you enjoy your stay here:thumbup:

Welcome, may you stay be long and merry.

How can a clone warrior of the empire say that.:lol::lol:

I am going to tell Lord Vader

For the uninformed, my avatar is a stormtrooper (episodes IV, V, VI) not a clone trooper (episode III), but you are right my greeting should have read; Welcome to the dark side.
22847b6c38b3c73d.gif

For the uninformed, my avatar is a stormtrooper (episodes IV, V, VI) not a clone trooper (episode III), but you are right my greeting should have read; Welcome to the dark side.
22847b6c38b3c73d.gif

Nice one

OMG!!! I can't believe we've got that smilie, lol, custom made for moz :lol:

Back
Top Bottom