Hi from sunny England

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi, hope you don't mind a foreigner popping in, but on the forum i use here in England i saw a link to Glynn Forman's tank so i thought i would do the decent thing and say WOW what a tank:dft010:
The forum i use is Ultimate Reef, good fun, very informal and also very helpful, this site appears to be the same, so :wave2: i will be posting a few pics of my set up if anybody is interested, it would be good to share some different veiws on what is accepted methods in different countrys.
Anyway enough of me waffling on.
Mike.:dft010:

Hi Mike and welcome to MASA. Thank you for your kind words.

Yes please do share specs and lots of pics of your system in our members setups forum. :)

Hi Mike, welcome would definatly love to see pics of the tank, Masa members are pic crazy.

Hey Mike welcome to Marine Aquariums of South Africa.

Pleasure to have you here :)

Hey Wee-Man, welcome to our forum :D Photo's are a necessity :p

thanks for the kind welcome, it would appear that MASA people are just as hungry for pics as the Brits:dft010: will post pics from work as i can't down load them on the home pc.
As a teaser though, my new tank (running since Feb) is 5ft x 3ft x 2.5ft with a twin 250w arcadia series 3 pendant with actinics, 5 foot sump with an AP850 skimmer.
I have 1 regal tang, 1 yellow tang, 1 sailfin tang, 2 clarkii clowns, 1 flame angel, 1 manderin,1 bluecheek gobie, 1 yellow fox face and 1 leopard rabbitfish, lots of lps, mushrooms, 2 cleaner shrimps and 2 peppermint shrimps which appear to be doing nothing for my aptaisia population:031:
looking forward to seeing moreo f your set ups in due course:)
Mike.

Sounds Good Mike, look forward to seeing it.

You guy's follow any of the Super 14 action over there ?

Big day for us here today, 2 SA teams going up against 2 NZ teams in the semi's :)

Sounds Good Mike, look forward to seeing it.

You guy's follow any of the Super 14 action over there ?

Big day for us here today, 2 SA teams going up against 2 NZ teams in the semi's :)

Yes, i love rugby, played all my life, cant get enough:dft010: but it does depend on where the games are played, they can be quite early in the morning or late at night but i try to catch as many as i can, do any of you follow the English rugby union league or the Heiniken cup matches?

Wellcome wee-man - I am also active on UR so nice to see you here. It would be nice to get some of the other british reefers on here also.:whistling::wave2:

I enjoy the Heineken cup and try to watch as many matches as possible.

Pictures are an absolute neccesity.

Not at work till wednesday, sorry to keep you hanging on, Mike.
P.s. congrats on the super 14 result

ok, very sorry for not posting piccies as i did promise, but, ! i can't work out how, and 2 my tank flooded the lounge resulting in 70 galls of salty stuff hitting the leather sofas and the missus hitting me:( soooooo, i will get some pics of the tank as was when i can work it out and i'm breaking down this tank and setting up in another part of the house where i can get away with dumping lots of water everywhere:)

again apologies for taking so bloody long to get back:oops:

Back
Top Bottom