Hi fellow fanatics :)

Reaction score
:yeahdude: Hi fellow salt water fanatic's. As a first post I'd like to extend a warm hello to everyone, the administrators, sponsors, experts and learners, and dedicated hobbyists who make this site the amazing place it is.

I've been visiting the boards for around a year already learning from questions and answers given and enjoying the dedication of the regulars.

I'm a die hard DIYer and would far rather create and innovate than buy off shelf, even if it works out as false economy. So a monster skimmer and algae scrubber is on the way. Time will tell :)

I'm in the electrical, instrumentation and process control field so hope to contribute in any automation and electrical topics raised.

I guess that's all for now, hope to catch you all in the forums !

Welcome to MASA :)

Welcome Eric - maybe by spending more time around the marine world we can get rid of the first part of your name;) Welcome to MASA glad you can join us - Please enLIGHTen us on your setup and pics will be nice:thumbup:

welcome hope you will be sharing alot of your diy projects with us i like to build things even if they dont work always and end up in the cubord sometimes like once i drilled a big hole in the bottom of my tank to save time on water changes and ummmm yea it seemed great at the time when the idea came to mind :p

Welcome to MASA!!

Welcome to MASA!
diy is more fun and your electronic skill will help you alot etc with diy'ing controllers etc...

Welcome Eric

A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA, Eric! Great to have you on-board!

Please give us more information of yourself? What experience you have w.r.t keeping marines?

Also - if you have any existing tanks - PLEASE post pictures of the tank/s, life stock, equipment, etc. here as well?

Hope you enjoy our company! Good luck with your journey into marines, man!

hello there eric :) glad to know youre familiar with masa, so this wont come a surprise:

PIC PLEASE! :)

welcome to the forum and happy postings :)

Welcome to MASA Eric, hope you enjoy it here with us. I'm also from PMB - glad to see more members from this side :)
Fill us in a bit more wether you have a tank already or starting to set one up. How long have you been doing marines?

Back
Top Bottom