Hi Everyone

Reaction score
Hi , everyone , just thought i would join the forum and say hi

The tank i have at the moment is a 4x2x2 , Reef SPS/clam tank with a few lps and musshy's and fish of course :)

I am from Melbourne, Australia

33 years old Male last time i checked

And i LOVE my cricket as much as my Aquarium .

I have a 5x2x2 , that i am almost ready to set up , but this is going to take some time as there is not rush , because everything from the 4x2x2 will be going into it :)

Cheers Everyone

Andrew

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Tommo, welcome to MASA, i'm from the UK so i think we got the bases covere for Cricket and Rugby:)

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome Tommo.

You just had to mention Cricket after you beat us in yesterdays game :lol: Nevermind, the next one will be ours :tt2:

Reaction score
Hi , everyone , just thought i would join the forum and say hi

The tank i have at the moment is a 4x2x2 , Reef SPS/clam tank with a few lps and musshy's and fish of course :)

I am from Melbourne, Australia

33 years old Male last time i checked

And i LOVE my cricket as much as my Aquarium .

I have a 5x2x2 , that i am almost ready to set up , but this is going to take some time as there is not rush , because everything from the 4x2x2 will be going into it :)

Cheers Everyone

Andrew
Hi Tommo, welcome to MASA, i'm from the UK so i think we got the bases covere for Cricket and Rugby:)

LoL, I am from South Africa and we love to play against the both of your teams. We like to win :thumbup: :whistling:

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA, Tommo/Andrew! Great to have you on-board! Thanks for joining MASA!

Please share some pics of your tank with us?!?!?! Life-stock/hardware/sump, etc....

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to Masa Andrew, hope you enjoy it here with us! :wave2:

Your tank sounds great, PICTURES????????? :whistling:

:1:

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone , And i yes i like my cricket , wether Australia win or lose , You guys Kicked our butts in the tests , and i also think SA will win most one day games :)

Smith "What a Champion"
Duminy "In Sensational form"
Too many to mention for SA :)

Cheers Everyone