Hi Everyone

Reaction score
Hi All

Hope a tropical tank isnt a problem.... :)

Well i'm looking to get into the marine scene soon (When the budget allows me to :) )

For now, i was wondering if you guys can assist me in obtaining a second hand 3ft / 4ft tank with a stand in a reason condition and at a reasonable price.

My contact details : xxxxxxxxx or kogan.moonsamy@standardbank.co.za

Thanks alot Guys
Kogan

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Novice, welcome to the forum, now is a good time to join, hopefully we can save you money/heartache from you getting the wrong equipment, so start planning now.

I have also edited your phone number out, this is a public forum, use the pm facility, it is more secure.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hello Novice (a.k.a Koogan)! Welcome to MASA! I am so glad that you are starting out right, by joining us and asking questions.

No - there are NO problems with you just asking questions BEFORE you start your marine aquarium!

BTW - please note that I have removed your private cell number from the thread. It would not be wise to post your private number. I have left your email address.

Please have a look through our MASAPedia section, especially at the article "How to start a Marine aquarium".... Also have a look through the other threads on the "New Members" section.

Please ask ALL / ANY questions (there are no such thing as a dump question - only the question NOT ASKED)....

Enjoy the ride! It's an addictive one! ;-)