Hi everyone

Reaction score
Hi everybody im Heidi, from Gonubie I have a 4 ft tank, got clown and banana wrasse, niger triger, clown surgeon, clown fish and a cromis.

Kanga is my brother.
Corals, zoos and star polyps.

I have aTS2 skimmer and T5 lighting

Hello my baby sister, glad you joined us here at the best marine site in SA.:wave2:

So when we doing some upgrades to your tank??:)

Hello Heidi and welcome to MASA.

We forgive you, we know you can choose friends but you can't choose your family... :lol: - kidding

Welcome Heidi,

If your brother is as nice in real life as he is on this forum, I think you are going to have your 6 ft tank soon. Now come on brother, be a cool brother to you little sis.

Enjoy it Heidi - Family of Kanga is family of us!

Welcome Heidi. Great to have you on board.
How long you being keeping marines?

Where in EL can one find fish in the rockpools, what has been found

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome guys. And yes there is hope that my brother gets me a 6 ft tank since he got me the complete 4 ft set-up,about a year ago.

Thanks for the welcome guys. And yes there is hope that my brother gets me a 6 ft tank since he got me the complete 4 ft set-up,about a year ago.

Good for him. Wish I had a brother like that.

Hi heidi welcome to MASA, good man you got as a brother.

Welcome to MASA Heidi!another female member,looks like the boys are getting outa marines,and the girls taking over :lol:

Morning Heidi, are you going to show us some pics of your tank today :biggrin:

Hi Heidi, i think Tridan is from Gonubie, he seem to know where the rockpool fishing is good, he's away this week but will be back on-line soon.

P.s. sorry to hear about Kanga ;)

Back
Top Bottom