Hi everyone

Reaction score
Hi one and all.

Kryofrozen suggested I join this site as I am an EXTREMELY new marine hobbyist. :wave2:
Will also be starting up a baby nano tank - hopefully easier than Kryo as I live a darn side closer to the sea. So lil sis, I can scavenge the rock pools :razz:

However, jokes aside,I have a HUGE amount to learn and will be reading everything to make sure I get 'educaed' :whistling:

Chow for now

Welcome to the forum, head on over to the nano competition ;)

:welcometomasa1:
how far from the sea are you lol

Welcome newbie nice to have you here at SA's premier marine site:)

where abouts are you

Welcome to the site Newbie :p

(let me know when you want your nick changed ;))

Welcome to MASA Newbie :)

Welcome Newbie - Rory - I am at this game now for just about 2 years, and I still feel like a "newbie".... so this might take some time ;-)

Newbie - good luck - and yes, please ask all and ANY questions. If something is not clear - ask for an explanation. There's ONE HECK of a lot to learn (for me it was a HUGE learning curve moving from fresh-water to marine - after keeping f/water for 20 years even).....

BUT - inbetween all the new-ness, and strange and exciting things (and expenses) - ENJOY the ride! That's what it is all about - your reef is YOUR art-work..... we are just here to help you obtain YOUR goal....

Good luck!

I live about 100 km's from the sea ( Port Elizabeth). So, I should be able to do my own 'fishing' to a certain degree ;)
Thanks for the welcome. Can't wait until I can actually add one or two fish to my babytank!!

I live about 100 km's from the sea ( Port Elizabeth). So, I should be able to do my own 'fishing' to a certain degree ;)
Thanks for the welcome. Can't wait until I can actually add one or two fish to my babytank!!

100km from PE?

Great bto have another eastern caper here, and another Peroni viuctim for our next braai:lol:

We like Peroni and drink a few at our braais:D:D

where is 100km from PE?

In PE, your welcome to pop in when you come to civilization again.

Just came from there this morning an heading back again this afternoon. To Save a Pet to be exact

Back
Top Bottom