Hi All

Reaction score
Hi to all,

Just a quick hello, I am currenlty setting up a new tank..its a 2 x 0.5 x 0.5 and a sump of 1 x 0.4 x 0.5.

A question does anybody know where I can get 32mm pvc piping in johannesburg, fourways area?

Thanks
Steven

Welcome to MASA

Welcome Marvin - unfortunately so far everyone who has responded either lives in KZN or Cape Town. Will have to wait for some fellow reefers in your area. BUT, a good guess from my side would have to be, to try the local Builders Warehouse.

Hi to all,

Just a quick hello, I am currenlty setting up a new tank..its a 2 x 0.5 x 0.5 and a sump of 1 x 0.4 x 0.5.

A question does anybody know where I can get 32mm pvc piping in johannesburg, fourways area?

Thanks
Steven

Hi Steven, firstly welcome to this informative site we look forward to hearing more on your set-up which by the way i`d make wider as 50cm is just a bit narrow. Rather go for 60-70cm at least but thats just my opinion.
As for pvc piping we all(mostly) use fab engineering in strydom park,i think its oxford rd.

Hi Marvin and welcome to a truly great site with loads of information, great people and free snake bite kits.

Hi Steven, firstly welcome to this informative site we look forward to hearing more on your set-up which by the way i`d make wider as 50cm is just a bit narrow. Rather go for 60-70cm at least but thats just my opinion.
As for pvc piping we all(mostly) use fab engineering in strydom park,i think its oxford rd.

Thank will try fab engineering. The tank is a existing tank so have to live with it for now...I will upgrade once I have a bit more experience.

32mm is a fairly popular size, should be readily available, try some valve places or plumbing stores.

Marvin,

Welcome.

If you willing to drive to Roodepoort, there is a great irrigation place. A bit pricey, but have most sizes. FAB is better priced and closer to you, so try there first.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom