Hi all... Sweden say hello ...

Reaction score
Well as i am new to this and started of whit a Clownhotel 58Liter i have now got the taste of saltwater ;)
I have upgraded my aquarium to 248Liter and are in need of good hardware to great price. like resun wave maker or other like that...

If some one noe a place to buy and that shipps to Sweden let me know...

:whistling:

Welcome to MASA Wizz :)

hey wizz:)
hvordan ha du det? I will be staying in Norway next year so perhaps we can share decent location of equipment.

Welcome to Masa btw, its a great site:)

Welcome Wizz! Quite a beautiful place you live in. Just a little too cold. It is always nice to have a little bit if the tropics in your place. The best tanks I've had were when I lived in a cold place. ( Anything below 20C is cold for me).

Welcome Wizz! Quite a beautiful place you live in. Just a little too cold. It is always nice to have a little bit if the tropics in your place. The best tanks I've had were when I lived in a cold place. ( Anything below 20C is cold for me).
that will be 20 below right?

norway is decribed as having a 8 month long disease called winter....but then again going skiing through the western fjord mountains with glassy ocean below you and 45m ice falls glinting is still beautiful

20 below is death to me no matter how beautiful it is. That is why I live in Durbs area. I don't like it when it gets below 20C. And yes an 8 month winter would be a disease to me. One which would result in death as well. But I'm sure Wizz is tough and can handle that kind of weather. That's the reason a beautiful tank is needed!

20 below is death to me no matter how beautiful it is. That is why I live in Durbs area. I don't like it when it gets below 20C. And yes an 8 month winter would be a disease to me. One which would result in death as well. But I'm sure Wizz is tough and can handle that kind of weather. That's the reason a beautiful tank is needed!
I dont think so!

sorry weeman (not really:))

swedish.jpg

hehe real life, I may well move my tank with me. It would cost me close on R120 000 to purchase there...equipment only, and as i will have a container going i may just take it with:)

naggg u got to figure a far more underhand approach! in norway most of the bar hostesses are swedish, and thus perfect legal limit, have to be over 18 to serve and thus no jail bait, and if you get them drunk and use natural charm and foreign accent.....well i assume that would work...i just dont have the charm ! :)

Back
Top Bottom