Hi all! It's been awhile!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by softiegirl, 4 Apr 2011.

1. softiegirl

softiegirl Zoa queen!

hello everyone!!! haven't been online much these days and thought id give an update! Things have been rough in my area. The economy has sucked and ALOT of our older, wiser members are leaving the hobby. I am trying to hang on and am glad to see that most of you all are as well! My 100 gallon is doing very well. Too well as I am at the point of possibly having to trade out my two wrasse as well as my yellow tang due to size and size of their appetite. I hate to do it, but these buggers are ready to move on to bigger and better and the yellow tang has taken a liking to my LPS which is a no no in my tank! If i swing that way, it will be all the way. Moving my corals to the seahorse tank and making the big tank a fish only with live rock. I've always wanted a puffer, and maybe some cowfish. Just different, less maintenance family members.

In the seahorse tank everythings been great so far. the clowns have mated off as well as the blue chromis. No one bites me as strongly as that dag gone female clown, she definitely would go for the jugular if she had an opportunity!!!

other than that, things are great. Just switched to a six bulb aquatic life fixture over the sixty cube, really love the lighting! but i have to say was my BEST SWITCH THIS SO FAR IN THE HOBBY, has been to vertex skimmers. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been missing all the good advice over the sea... just have been too busy to get over here! i promise it wont happen again!!!!!

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. robertkukla

robertkukla

Welcome back

4. jaquesdp08

jaquesdp08

welcome. hope we get pictures

5. Storm

Storm

Hello. Welcome :)

6. Boegie