Hi all.I am from the The Aquarium and Terrarium Society of Queensland in Australia.

pkc

Chromis
Reaction score
Just like to say hi from the club and hopefully gain some knowledge to our forum and our website noticed by fellow hobbiests around the world to better what we know and share what we know.

Being from two different parts of the world it may be interesting to exchange experiences and just day to day differences in what is avaliable to our hobbies in each country.

I will put in a thread in the general discusion section as well as here and hopefully we get some feed back from fellow hobbiests.

Our club has not long had a website and very recently developed a basic forum for any one ask or to say anything applicable to the hobby in a nice way.

We are mainly into marines thought the club was established in 1926 to accommodate marines,freshwater,planted and reptiles.

i hope we here from some of you,as i am sure we all have heaps to share with each other.

here is the link to our website,feel free to check out our collecting trips and our forum..
Brisbane marine & freshwater aquarium society

Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Last edited:

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
welcometomasa

Zookeeper

Damsel
Reaction score
Being from two different parts of the world it may be interesting to exchange experiences and just day to day differences in what is avaliable to our hobbies in each country.

Sounds like a great idea.

lv

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA

I'm sure we can all learn a lot from one another.

I'm looking forward to the experience, go ahead and post the link to your club so we

can check it out.

DragonReef

Yellow Tang
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA pkc.

We are in the part of the world that's keeping the Web Ellis trophy for another 3 years :D

geoffrey

Blenny
Reaction score
and if they consider keeping the bok emblem, mabe another 4 years after that... immagine hugh bladen going " ... its a grea day for rugby here at newlands, where the wallabies are playing the flowers..." ha ha, GO BLOMME!!!

crispin

Kingi Angel
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA pkc.

We are in the part of the world that's keeping the Web Ellis trophy for another 3 years :D
Easy dragon.....i dont think they compete for the webb ellis over there!

Welcome pkc, great to have cross pollination of ideas from other areas of the world. post a few links so i can find your forum will ya:)

I have been lucky to see a number of tanks in SA and UK its great to see how things can be done differently with different LS in various parts of the world:)

Warr7207

Moorish Idol
Reaction score
Wow, I would love to find out more about your reefkeeping community

Welcome :)

gemini9241

Shrimp
Reaction score
welcome i have or still keep every thing tat u have listed snakes still got pitcher plants still got tropical fish had till a few weeks age and a proper mangrove swamp but with no mangrove cuz of the law so i would like to see this site and have a chat with like fellow hobbiests :thumbup:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the forum, i hope you can show us a different perspective of reefkeeping to widen our knowledge base.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A very WARM WELCOME to MASA PKC! I hope that you enjoy our company! We are all a very friendly bunch of reefers here on MASA! Thanks for wanting to share and communicate!

Please don't be a stranger, now, you hear?

pkc

Chromis
Reaction score

I don't know whether any of us know who web ellis is.
But it's alll good.
thanks for the reply.
See you on the pages.
:)

Jaak

Foxface
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA pkc!!

pkc

Chromis
Reaction score

thanks Jaak.
Nice pic of a grunty right hander barrel.
The surf around here of late,except for one day last month, has been a bit slack.
good to get our club out there.
:)