Hi all at MASA

Reaction score
Hi everybody, its my second time starting a thread. my tank has been running for 7 months now and finding it really difficult to stock up on coral, could any one please help by suggesting places where i can get corals at a good price? I have 1.2 meter tank . thanks

hey welcome to MASA:) nice to have u on board

there doesnt seem to be that much stock in and aroiund jhb at the mo, but they say shipoments are landing this week:)

but try a sponsor first, normally the best price:)

Morning Dajicorp masahello

Welcome dude.

Welcome to MASA, please post pics of your system - we love pics :biggrin:

Hi everybody, its my second time starting a thread. my tank has been running for 7 months now and finding it really difficult to stock up on coral, could any one please help by suggesting places where i can get corals at a good price? I have 1.2 meter tank . thanks

i think your difficulty maybe the "good price"thing.....but Dory had some really well priced corrals and clams a while back, or perhaps you could buy some frags and let them grow out of you not into instant gratification:)

Welcome to MASA!!
Try out our sponsors. They bring in a wide variety of corals.

WELCOME TO MASA

i got some corals and fish for you and i'll give the newbies 10% discount;)

use dorry10 coupon

A Very WARM WELCOME to MASA dajicorp!

You say that you already have a tank? Please show us pics? And give us more information? Like what other hardware you have? What other life stock you have?

Pics please?

And I hope you enjoy your stay with us! Awesome bunch of guys/gals here on MASA!

Welcome to MASA!!

thanks everybody for the warm welcome! I know that everybody likes pictures and i will take some and post latest by the weekend.

Thanks lanzo would like a to come over and see you store really looking foward to it.Thanks so much for the discount coupon really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom