Hey MASA!

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am a new member here and new to the hobby as a whole.

Always used to have Tropical tanks when I was at school and wanted a marine setup but my dad wasn't going to sponsor me...

So here I am, forgotten everything I ever read about marine aquariums...

I haven't purchased anything and I'll probably buy everything 2nd hand at first to get started small and grow from there.

If anyone knows of a complete setup for sale @ a reasonable price please let me know.

I'll get reading so long...:thumbup:

A very warm WELCOME to MASA Mathewis!

Please have a look at the other threads in the "New Members" forum/section of MASA.

There's a LOT of questions asked and answered.

Also have a look at our MASAPedia. There's a LOT of awesome articles in there. There are articles on EXACTLY how to start a new Marine aquarium as well!

Welcome

Ask loads of questions and please check your hardware requirements before you are hoodwinked by some of the LFS around.

This is the most addictive hobby around, so get ready for a hell of a wild ride :D

welcome to MASA Matthew, as a tip, don't start small, you will only wish you went bigger, start off a bit bigger, a larger tank is more forgiving anyway.

Ahoy Matt!! Welcome to MASA. You're at the right place. Ask as many questions as you can think of, these guys are a great help!!

Back
Top Bottom