hey all

Reaction score
Hi all

I have heard alot about this forum glad to now be part of it.

i have just started putting new fish in my marine tank so very excited and all is going good so far :thumbup:(hold Thumbs):thumbup:

dont have to much to say at the moment but hope to chat to u all soon

Regards,

Ryan:slayer:

Welcome to the forum :)

How about some info on your tank, like tank size, how long it's been running, what's in it etc. Oh and some pics would be good :)

Welcome to MASA Private ryan :)

Welcome. I'm knew too. I'm still running my tank in, so you're a step ahead. My set-up is going nicely too- touch wood!!!!!

Welcome

Knowledge is power and this is one of the engine rooms to get it from.;)

If you visit PTA you are welcome to pop in and talk some reef with us @ Pet Stop

Moolis & Shawn

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA Private_Ryan! I am extremely glad that you found us, and joined MASA!

Please have a read through our other "New Members" threads, and ask as MANY questions as you need to - to become a successful reefer!

Good luck on your journey! Please remember: we are here every step of the way for you! Please ask US before you make any hasty decisions w.r.t your marine tank. Collectively we have a LOT of experience here on MASA!

Cheers mate!

Welcome to MASA Private! Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please fill us in on your tank specs and what makes it tick, how long it's been running etc. And some pictures of EVERYTHING (including sump) - we love pics :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom