Hey All

Reaction score
Hi All

Obviosly new to the forum, I have been keeping a tropical discuss tank for the last 5 years and decided it's time to move on to the next level, SALT, he he, looking forward to it. Busy raising the funds to get a new tank and all the other bits and bobs that go with it.

Look forward to reading and hearing from all

Regards

Welcome to the forum Mus-Tang

Nice to hear you're moving across to marine, much better, colours are awesome ;)

Welcome Mus-Tang, nice to have you hear, what do you have in mind for a tank?

Hi All, every body on holiday today :thumbup: , looks like it.

Tank is going to be a Six foot with sump (all horibble looking stuff to go in the cabinet, protein skimmer etc), The lid will need to be customised slightly to allow for the metal halides. Rather spend the money upfront and the maintanance should stabalize. Will try put as much live rock in as possible and let it cycle for a month then maybe put a few little critters in, Just worried about algea, hopefully I will have thought of what wave maker to get and keep the flow strong. Not to sure whats going in the sump yet need to check up, from what I read with plenty live rock, not to much is needed down stairs.

Also thinking how I am going to mix R/O water and the salt crystals for water changes and get the water into the tank. (Fresh water tanks are easy, use a hose pipe)

Another concern is the power outages in our power abundant times, been reading up on that.

It's still very early, wife says I need to sell my other hobbies before getting the new tank, try not spend anything I don't have, it is an interesting way to look at it.

welcometomasa

Welcome Mus-tang :)

:welcometomasa2:

Good luck, and do plenty of research and questions before you get your wallet out ;)

Hi and welcome to MASA, great to have you onboard. Do the research and ask plenty questions it will save you money in the long run.

Welcome Mustang. You seem to have your bases covered....now hurry up and sell the guppies.

Welcome Mus-Tang, know you will enjoy it here and get real knowledgeable here about the marine hobby.

Money,money, money,it's not funny,
that everything costs money!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom