Hey all

Crispin , love the sig dewd !!! i so agreee !!!!

i have alot of patience for the tank to mature , thats not a problem , the problem is i WANT a tank NOW , now thats a problem ;-)

gonna look into making my own live rock, now that seems like an awesome project ..... i dont see why i cant make my own rock and chuck in the sea to 'liven' its gonna be a biatch to find in 3 or four months time :D hehehhee but seriously if i mount it on a rock 3 or 4 meters below sea level i dont see why it wont work ? its worth a try ....

gosh 15 more posts to go :-S

ok so 11 more posts to go .....

quick question , anyone got a link to pictures of a sump running 2 skimmers ? looking at the prices of skimmers and would like to read a little more on 2 skimmers rather than 1 large one ? maybe a comparison table is anyone has attempted writing one ? although the comparison is so wideley varied eh

eh ? im called a plank(ton) wtf is that about ... ;-)
thats cause you are at the bottom of the food chain with too few post counts. when you are like mekaeel you and have 10 000 posts we call you something else and ask you to stop talking so much shyte :)

as yopu post and have been on masa a while you get a different fish or marine creatchures name :) dont ask me what the scale is I have no idea. :)

20494a589db496188.jpg

so i cant find a tank that fits my exact requirements so have started drawing my own one .... hope to get the sump glass ordered next week and the metal for the frame

before i do, suggestions and or comments ... the Display tank is 2400x600x600 and the sump is 1500x500x400

going to be making my own skimmer using a recirculating pump with a diy impeller

hit me :D

Nice looking design, what glass thickness are you going to be using? Are you going to be putting any cross braces on?

ive finished making the sump , hope to start on the frame soon for the main display tank .. going to use 2x10mm sheets for the bottom and 10mm on the sides

quick question to anyone reading this

Ammonia R173
No2 R126
no3 R145
Ph salt water R164 incl alkalinity

do these prices sound right for red sea test kits ?

+1 on the cross braces :-D

yay my stand is finished and is off for galv coating , dont want it rusting now do i :)

help with some idea's please guys

i want to dive out my own fish, coral, anemone etc ... where am i going to find out more about 'OUR' local sea life ? i mean the temp of the sea is at 18 degrees , so how am i going to test the water if it needs to be at 25 to do the tests correctly ? ....all the books i have so far are either big fish types found along our shores, or reef fish from other parts of the world :-S how do i find out whats compatible with what ?

what type of lighting will i require ? i know i dont have a huge selection of coral, invert life to choose from but there are some amazing gems out here , saw a little yellow box fish the other day, stunning ...

Back
Top Bottom