Here It Is,sps/lps For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaz,have you paid aswell?

Shipping

I wish this was all over,but Durban guys i have look tommorow to see if your stuff can go.Remember there is about 20 people with different orders and i would like do it in such away that the orders do not get mixed up and the tank gets stripped from corals to live rock to fish. I cannot afford stuff standing around so this will be a 24hr process....wish me luck. I'm still waiting for 2 guys to pay,remember i said i'll start the process as soon as everyone paid me.I would like to do everything at once,because there is also people thats waiting for hardware.

Sorry for the delay, I've paid my part

Busy to frag

I want everyone and please tell your friends to check this forum everyday from now as i'm busy to frag the stuff. When i release the shipping date i want everyone to pay 2 days before i ship or nothing will go and it will be sold to the people second in line!!! Make shure you got the money ready by Monday next week so when i tell you to deposit you can do so. You have to be cruel to be kind unfortunately.

I'm add a picture of the process

View attachment 432

Good luck Bernic!!

Has Gerrit payed? As soon as you ready please send me your adress details so I can organise the courier to come collect...

If any small pieces brake off in the frag process, pleas please please chuck em in my box :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom