Here is the lucky draw winners

Discussion in 'Diving, Collecting and Environmental Discussions' started by lobsterlady, 21 Feb 2014.

1. lobsterlady

lobsterlady

Thank you very much to everyone who participated in ORI's shellfish surveys in 2013. I appreciate all the feedback on the surveys. Everyone was entered in the lucky draw and the winners are:

•1st prize (Two uShaka Platinum Passes): Mr R. McDonald
    •2nd prize (Two Sea World Meet a Dolphin Experiences): Mr G. McIntyre
    •3rd prize (Dinner voucher for two at the Cargo Hold Restaurant): Mr P. Walters
    •Five consolation prizes (Two combo tickets to uShaka Marine World -Sea World and Wet ‘n Wild): Ms N. Gray, Mr A. Herbst, Mrs L. Blanche, Mr B. Reiners, Mr I Nicholson
    •Another five consolation prizes (Two tickets to Dangerous Creatures): Mr B. Hickey, Mr S. Padayachee, Mr D. O’Connor, Mr C. Burnill, Mrs N. Harmse

Congratulations to the winners! Please remember to contact me to redeem you prizes.

As before there will be four surveys this year and all the participants qualify for a lucky draw in January next year (2015). If you collect crayfish, mussels, oysters or any bait animals in KZN you can complete the current survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/InvertSurvey or https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/shellfishforcells for smart phones

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

Congratulations to the winners.

Recent Posts