Herbivore for Nano Tanks

yeah this is my first tank and s much as people say it is expensive you dont actually realise how expensive it is

No you don't, especially with all the nice gadgets and stuff you can add controllers, calcium reactors, more power heads, bigger LEDs etc etc etc

At the end of the day it's about keeping the animals happy and the tank looking good, so it does take some money, but if you buy the right stuff first time, it's not that bad. The problem comes in when you experiment too much and end up buying stuff you don't need, or you need to upgrade because it can't cope with the tank.

yeah agreed i got most of my kit with the tank, so im slowly upgrading to better lit as the animals are the most important thing.

yeah agreed i got most of my kit with the tank, so im slowly upgrading to better lit as the animals are the most important thing.

I buy some equipment second hand, good way of saving bucks, especially wave makers, reactors etc. Equipment that won't cause the tank too crash if they break and need to be replaced.

Critical equipment like skimmer, ATO, my pellet reactor, lights I'd rather get new

What about a jumping dwarf angel, won't grow to big and they look great.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

hey guys and girls

what are your opinions on chemiclean? to get rid of my Red Slim Cyano?

like mentioned above i have tried almost everything to get rid of it and still not winning.

Back
Top Bottom