Henk's Pond

Reaction score
i wont be able to make it guys... inbetween all the legal crap yesdaterday regarding this koi pond it was decidedto drain it today and take the fish out. sorry guys!

i wont be able to make it guys... inbetween all the legal crap yesdaterday regarding this koi pond it was decidedto drain it today and take the fish out. sorry guys!

sorry to hear dude, what's the legal problem with your koi pond??

cheers
ant

bought the house, found out 3 days after moving in the pond leaks.... going to cost 20k to sort out.... i am not paying for it as it is a latent defect

eina! does it leak badly?

the pond is a right royal mess.... its busy being refilled at the moment (since 1pm yesterday) so that we can see to what level it drops to know where the leak is...

I was chatting to Kanga on the phone yesterday about perhaps converting it into a 19 000oddL rockpool system :D

the pond is a right royal mess.... its busy being refilled at the moment (since 1pm yesterday) so that we can see to what level it drops to know where the leak is...

I was chatting to Kanga on the phone yesterday about perhaps converting it into a 19 000oddL rockpool system :D

You better have you ordered the skimmers yet?:peroni:

Sorry Guys,

Had to move this. It's an interesting topic for its own thread.

holy cow that'd be cool!!! guess you'd need a monster auto topup as well, what would the evaporation be on such a monster outside?

holy cow that'd be cool!!! guess you'd need a monster auto topup as well, what would the evaporation be on such a monster outside?

I suppose the solenoid valve option would be more practical in the long run than having an topup container.

Back
Top Bottom