Henk's Nano

Reaction score
righteo.... as i am sponsoring some of the prizes i cant win.... :whistling: but lets setup a nano in anycase :blushing:

So i am taking break from dismantling the freshwater tank and i decided to start my own thread :slayer:

almost all of the equipment on this tank will come out of storage. the only thing i will buy new is the BH-100 skimmer that i ordered today. The lighting will be from 2X Hopar 3X39watt T5 units. I will also be running an old eheim to polish the water... photos to come soon!

it sing "wiiiiiindy wiiiiindy wiiiiiiindy amagluglu" the whole day....:thumbup:

I have 1 micron filter pads and some carbon pads that i will be running in it after i setup the tank the get the mukryness out of the water

How is an eheim pump going to polish the water?

Mhh by taking out the needle wheel impeller and putting a buffing wheel in OK.

His going to run it through a reactor canister thing of course. yeesh how do you manga to tue your shoelaces in the morning??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ah, so it's not a pump :p

Cool, looking forward to it, are you having a tank built or you buying one of those JBJ/Boyu nano's

ai dean.. go read the post :lol:

i promptly pulled my amazing south east asian planted tank appart for this little nano comp :razz:

i'm sitting here crying a little over that tank....:blushing:

Plants...pffft...all they do is die :p

Dry your tears and get some salt in that water :D

What size is it?

Too big I'm afraid, has to be under 130 litres to qualify for the comp.

Tank volume, not water volume. :D

All immaterial anyway, I just wanna see your tank, hurry up already :)

i'm still slining mud out of the tank.... to top it all off my P Leopolida wild caught angels from the Rio Negro just started spawning in my other tank... i'm getting side tracked here :p

i want pics to prove the spawning! :p

well the eggs are still thereh Mekaeel... not bad for a 1st spawn...

anyway back to the nano. so today is lets wash out tank day... i cant wait - i should have something up by monday ish... i hope

:yeahdude: :lol: :thumbup:

i rock :p

i put in my substrate and some ceramic rocks today. getting hte NSW on monday. i cant wait!

Kewl way to go Henk:thumbup::thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom