Help please

Reaction score
howzit guys, can someone please explain step by step how to put pictures on this forum thanx

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, on the tool bar at the top there is an Image uploader button, hit that, it will scroll down with three choices, hit browse, it will take you to your puter docs/pics , choose you piccy and hit upload, if it loads (not too big) then simply copy and paste the piccy of struggles tank[IMG] into the reply box.

If it fails to load, it is too big, in that case go to all prgrammes by hitting the start button on your puter, then go to accessories, then Paint, hit file, hit open in the drop down box, choose your pic, then hit stretch and skew and reduce both horizontal and vertical by 50% and try again.

Reaction score
Ok, on the tool bar at the top there is an Image uploader button, hit that, it will scroll down with three choices, hit browse, it will take you to your puter docs/pics , choose you piccy and hit upload, if it loads (not too big) then simply copy and paste the piccy of struggles tank[IMG] into the reply box.

If it fails to load, it is too big, in that case go to all prgrammes by hitting the start button on your puter, then go to accessories, then Paint, hit file, hit open in the drop down box, choose your pic, then hit stretch and skew and reduce both horizontal and vertical by 50% and try again.[/quote] I got to resizing the pictures where do i find image uploader

Reaction score
Thanks Wee Man finally got Filmstrip bar.
right here's some pics

56848804abe9a89f.jpg

56848804abe96a30.jpg

56848804abe96a30.jpg

568487fb11e874ed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Your skimmer looks like a Via Aqua SK200 - Does it have a square base?

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
yes, with a pipe leading from the motor to the center bigger tube
That's the one, it's either an SK200 or SK400, the SK400 is simply bigger than the SK200. Not the best of skimmers but they do perform rather average.

Why do you want to adjust it, what is it doing or not doing?

Reaction score
That's the one, it's either an SK200 or SK400, the SK400 is simply bigger than the SK200. Not the best of skimmers but they do perform rather average.

Why do you want to adjust it, what is it doing or not doing?
I have seen skimmers there's alway a lot of foam in mine i hardly see bubbles should the lever on the side be open or close. should it stand straight up

Mekaeel

Reaction score
The skimmer looks like a Via aqua SK 388 to me.I had one of those,not the best of skimmers sadly but it does the job. These skimmers work best when raised, water level should be about 5 cm above the pump. Try and keep the water level inside the skimmer about half way up the cup,keeping in mind that the black knob is open fully so that you hear that air sucking in.Try it out :)

Reaction score
The skimmer looks like a Via aqua SK 388 to me.I had one of those,not the best of skimmers sadly but it does the job. These skimmers work best when raised, water level should be about 5 cm above the pump. Try and keep the water level inside the skimmer about half way up the cup,keeping in mind that the black knob is open fully so that you hear that air sucking in.Try it out :)
thanx i will try that